KALEO 2019 - Application Deadline: March 18th
If you are interested in being transformed through a year long mentorship and a month long immersion experience, then consider applying to KALEO. Before you apply, you should review the following:
Read more about Our Mission to gain a better understanding of our program.
Read over the FAQs to learn more about the process of becoming a participant in KALEO.
Student Applicants Start Here:
Student General contact Information
Identify a mentor and nominator
Components of the Application Process:
1. Student online application/hardcopy application form
2. Mentor Form – Person(s) who will partner and participate in the one-year mentoring component of KALEO. This form also serves as a reference form for the participant.
3. Church participation form – Form confirming evidence of salvation in Christ and potential for leadership and ministry. Pastoral signature required.
4. Peer reference form evidence character and capacity of applicant.
Costs: Total Cost is $2,000 per student, plus travel to Wayland and $500 from home church. ($2500)
1. Wilderness Immersion: Camp equipment and fees for Camp Eagle; Travel to Camp Eagle; Food during the immersion
2. Biblical and Theological Immersion: Room, board, books, and tuition; Classes and activities during the week.
3. Global Mission and Ministry Immersion: International Flight to Dominican Republic; Student International Fee; Room and Board; Food during travel.
4. Mentorship Immersion: Books and materials for mentorship program, including BlackBoard module before and after the month long immersion.
Photos provided by Unsplash